1 sheet of puff pastry
1 T evoo
1 ½ c thinly sliced yellow onion
6 T shredded swiss cheese
6 T shredded gruyère cheese
1 t chiffonade fresh basil
1. Roll thawed pastry on lightly floured surface to ⅛” thick. Cut into 6 equal-size pieces.
2. Slice tomatoes to ¼”. Arrange on sprayed baking sheet. Roast in preheated 350F oven for 10 mins. Allow to cool. Turn oven to 400F.
3. Sauté onions in evoo until caramelized.
4. Mix Swiss & Gruyère.
5. Arrange tomatoes on pastry. Top ¼ c of cheese & onions. Sprinkle with s&p.
6. Bake at 400˚F for 12 mins until golden.
7. Cut each tart on an angle to form triangle serving pieces. Top with basil chiffonade. Serve warm.
*Try topping with a drizzle of balsamic glaze for an extra kick!